Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthdays






My babies are growing up faster than I can keep up with! I can't believe Grace is 4!! I never knew how smart a 4 year old could be. She has her own opinions, thoughts, feelings, and can carry quite a conversation. I can tell her mind is always working, learning, and questioning. She is a little princess now and wants to wear dresses which I think is adorable! I think she plays girly for mom but is daddy's little football fan when he wants her to be too. She is a people pleaser.
The boys, on the other hand, are completely opposite. Riley, 3 this weekend, is more energetic and destructive and Elijah, 18 months, is very inquisitive and likes to play quiet and look at picture books. But, you can tell they love each other and even though Riley is very rough and tough I am starting to see a tender side of him when he looks after his little brother and almost protects him. I can also see Elijah looking up and admiring his older brother and mimicking him already. ( Riley likes to slide down the stairs on his belly, like a lizard, and Elijah recently tried to follow!) It's amazing the emotions they can demonstrate at such a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment