We were able to visit my great-grandmother and took a 5 generation photo!! We enjoyed sunny weather and very warm 80-90 degree temps! It was great! Made some good memories for the kiddos and took some great pictures. It was wonderful to visit with extended family I hadn't seen in almost 4 years. Grace and I flew down for Thanksgiving about 4 years ago. I was pregnant with Riley at the time. It was definitely a lot easier with just one kid! Grandpa took the kids to a water park, fed the ducks, and made the trip very enjoyable for them! By the end of the week I think we were all exhausted! It's tough keeping up with all three of them! Even I was worn out! I think the most memorable part of the trip was getting to spend some time with my great grandma who taught me when I was younger how to make pies. She's the sweetest lady you'll ever meet! She was tickled to meet her great-great grandchildren, one of which is named after her! We got some great photos! You can see all the pictures at the web site below but here are a few for your enjoyment!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Washington Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment